– Neu Zea is a milk replacer for orphanage puppies and kittens and alots for those that dont’s get sufficient milk supply.
– NEU ZEA contains low in lactose while still maintain a balance composition of nutrients to meet the nutritional needs of young and active animals.
– Contains EPA (Eicosapentainoic Acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)
– Research shows DHA plays a critical role in the health of the nervous system throughout the lifespan.
– EPA helps support cardiovascular health, as does ALA.
– Pregnant and nursing mothers can have a great impact on the intelligence and happiness of their puppies/kittens by supplementing with Neu Zea Milk.
Allow all puppies and kittens receive their mother’s milk for at least two days, if possible. Add one level measures of powder to ten levels pre boiled warm water and mix it well. Then amount required should be increased or decreased to meet the individual requirements for each puppy and kitten.
Store below 30°C (Room temperature). Protect from light and moisture. Close lid tightly after use.
Dispose of empty container by wrapping with paper and placing in garbage.