Oven-Baked Tradition (OBT) adult dog food for small breeds is slowly cooked at low temperature in the oven. The adult dog food recipes are made in small portions to ensure freshness and quality.
OBT incorporate whole grains here on site for more freshness and to make sure include all the essential elements are included. No artificial flavors or preservatives are added to the dog food recipes.
The first ingredient of this adult dog food recipe for small breeds is fresh fish. It provides all the essential elements and is easier for your dog to digest.
The kibbles contain less air than extruded kibbles. Therefore, you can give less food to your pet in order to get them full.
- Crude protein min 25.00 %
- Crude fat min 14.00 %
- Crude fiber max 3.50 %
- Moisture max 10.00 %
- Calcium min 0.80 %
- Phosphorus min 0.60 %
- Potassium min 0.60 %
- Sodium min 0.40 %
- Omega-6* Fatty Acids min 3.25 %
- Omega-3* Fatty Acids min 1.00 %
- Glucosamine* min 450 mg/kg
- Chondroitin sulfate* min 350 mg/kg
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
- Average weight Amount of cup (250ml/8oz) per day Quantity (g) per day
- 3-17 Lb / 1.4-7 kg ¼-133-130
- 18-23 Lb / 8-10 kg 1-1¼130-163
- 24-45 Lb / 11-20 kg 1¼-2163-260
- 46-65 Lb / 21-29 kg 2¼-2¾293-358
The calculated metabolizable energy is 3476 kcal/kg, 452 kcal / cup of 250 ml