Scavon VET SPRAY
Broad-spectrum topical spray
Antibacterial: Scavon’s bactericidal action controls infections. Antifungal: The spray’s antifungal property is responsible for effectively treating and preventing the recurrence of fungal infections. Wound healing: Scavon promotes collagenization (the replacement of tissues or fibrin by collagen) and epithelialization (the formation of the epithelium over the skin’s surface). It is effective in treating a variety of wounds such as abrasions, cuts, lacerations and incisions.
- Infective and noninfective wounds.
- Maggot wound.
- Surgical wounds.
- Supportive in sarcoptic and psoroptic mange (skin infections caused by mite infestation).
- Dermatomycosis (fungal infections).
- Neem, Nimba relieves itching, redness and irritation. It combats bacterial and fungal skin infections, thus improving immunity against skin infections.
- Eucalyptus, The essential oil of Eucalyptus (Tailapatra) is a potent antiseptic and a germicidal that heals superficial cuts and wounds quickly.
- Turmeric, Haridra prevents the release of inflammatory mediators. It depletes the neurotransmitter of pain receptors, which soothes wound-related aches. It is also an antiseptic that heals wounds quickly.
Directions for Use:
Clean the affected area after clipping hair and spray or apply the required quantity of Scavon twice daily, or as directed by the veterinarian.